Datos personales

My photo
wanna know more about me? read my blog =)

Followers




Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Starting Over



Today I have decided to start up my Blog again.. At this point in my life I am starting over in alot of ways, not just this Blog.

I am now a single mother... That to me sounds strange to my own ears. After being someones someone for pretty much the last 18 years of my life, I am now just me... No one's girlfriend or wife. I can go when I choose and not have to stop and check in or ask for permission... I can finally breathe again...

I have also started over with my change in career's. I am now the CRT Coordinator for Home Instead in Jonesboro. Working full time is something I have not done in a while and though I am tired alot of the time and the stress levels have gone up, I do not remember a time when I have been happier. Knowing that I have a job where I can make a difference and where I am respected gives me a feeling of fulfillment and peace that I have not had in such a long time...

One thing that hasn't changed is my being a mother. I am so blessed to have my kids. Without them I do not think I would be able to keep myself together as well as I do. Because of them I have to. I have to get up each morning and start the day. I have to keep myself working so that they will have a stable life. Even when I am tired and worn down I have to keep positive and keep going because they look to me to show them that everything is going to be OK...



0 comments: